Early Head Start provides voluntary home visiting services to expectant and new parents with children under age three. Weekly home visits help families prepare their child for pre-school and their early school years. We can help you with:
- Teaching infants and toddlers through play
- Resources, information and activities to encourage healthy habits
- Home visitor support in parenting, child development, school readiness, and family development.
- Monthly playgroups
Early Head Start partners with families to build a strong and secure foundation for their children’s future.
- Julie Roache, Family Support Worker, 315 697-3588 Ext. 18
- Date & Time: Wednesday, October 9, 9-11 am
Place: Critz Farms
- Date & Time: Wednesday, October 9, 1-3 pm
Place: Cazenovia Library
- Date & Time: Wednesday, November 6, 9-11 am
Place: Park Church, Hamilton
- Date & Time: Wednesday, November 6, 1-3 pm
Place: Canastota Library
*Please note that there are two playgroups within the month, families are welcome to attend both. Each family will receive a gas card at the playgroup they attend to help with transportation expenses. Community Action Partnership Playgroups are only open to the Families enrolled in the Early Head Start or Healthy Families Program.