Early Head Start provides voluntary home visiting services to expectant and new parents with children under age three. Weekly home visits help families prepare their child for pre-school and their early school years. We can help you with:
- Teaching infants and toddlers through play
- Resources, information and activities to encourage healthy habits
- Home visitor support in parenting, child development, school readiness, and family development.
- Monthly playgroups
Early Head Start partners with families to build a strong and secure foundation for their children’s future.
- Julie Roach, Family Assessment 315 697-3588
- Date & Time: October 10th, 2018 from 9am to 11am.
Place: Oneida Recreation Center, Oneida
Theme: Halloween, Come dressed as your favorite storybook character!
- Date & Time: October 12th, 2018 from 9am to 11am.
Place: Hamilton Library, please use side door entrance.
Theme: Pumpkins and fall…
*Please note that there are two playgroups within the month, families are welcome to attend both. Each family will receive a gas card at the playgroup they attend to help with transportation expenses. Community Action Partnership Playgroups are only open to the Families enrolled in the Early Head Start and Healthy Families Program.