Community Action Partnership for Madison County is a private, non-profit agency that assists individuals and families through a variety of programs. Established in 1986, the agency provides services in Madison, Herkimer, and Oneida counties from six office locations. Some of the primary programs offered by the agency are: Early Head Start, Healthy Families, Mentoring, Supportive Services, Transitional Housing, and WIC. CAP is an EOE/AAE.
- Fiscal Director
- Healthy Families Family Support Worker
- Early Head Start Health Specialist
- Family Action Family Support Worker
- Housing Coordinator
- WIC Nutrition Assistant-Oneida
- WIC Nutrition Assistant-Utica- Full and Part Time (30 hours)
- Program Coordinator- Madison County Opportunities for Reentry and Employment
Interested in joining our team? Fill out this quick interest form and Human Resources will reach out to guide you through the application process.