Community Action Partnership for Madison County is a private, non-profit agency that assists individuals and families through a variety of programs. Established in 1986, the agency provides services in Madison, Herkimer, and Oneida counties from six office locations. Some of the primary programs offered by the agency are: Early Head Start, Healthy Families, Mentoring, Supportive Services, Transitional Housing, and WIC. CAP is an EOE/AAE.
- Healthy Families Family Support Worker
- WIC Peer Counselor-Oneida
- WIC Nutrition Assitant-Oneida
- WIC Peer Counselor-Rome PT
- WIC Qualified Nutritionist-Utica
- Housing Facilitator
Interested in joining our team? Fill out this quick interest form and Human Resources will reach out to guide you through the application process.