The Mid-York 2-1-1 service information is easily accessible online at http://www.211midyork.org/ or can be reached by dialing 2-1-1 from any local phone.
- 11.17.20 Rental Listings
- 11.17.20 Employment Listings
- 2020 CAP Madison County Resources Booklet
- 2020 Alphabetical Listing of Madison County Resources
For statewide Covid-19 information visit the New York State Department of Health’s website here: New York State DOH
The Madison County Department of Health has the latest information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, testing, prevention, and how best to respond to this unprecedented event. Visit their website here: Madison County DOH
Other Resources and Information:
- New York State has launched a new Mental Health Hotline for those struggling emotionally amid the Coronavirus outbreak. Starting immediately you can call 1-844-863-9314 for an appointment.
- Food panties and soup kitchens in Madison County
- CNY Food Pantries
- NY Health Insurance
- Coronavirus Resources for Parents
- Gambling Resource Center
- Resources for Kinship Caregivers
- Letter from Prevent Child Abuse NY