CAP is hosting a free PPE Distribution Day on Friday, April 23 from 1-3 pm at our Canastota office for those who are eligible. We will be distributing items such as Lysol wipes, Purell hand sanitizer, hand soap, all purpose cleaner, masks, and toilet paper. Income restrictions do apply and an appointment is required. Apply here and a CAP representative will contact you to verify eligibility and set up an appointment.
The Mid-York 2-1-1 service information is easily accessible online at http://www.211midyork.org/ or can be reached by dialing 2-1-1 from any local phone.
- 3.29.21 Rental Listings
- 3.29.21 Employment Listings
- 2020 CAP Madison County Resources Booklet
- 2020 Alphabetical Listing of Madison County Resources
Rent relief is on its way. Please see this notice regarding the Emergency Rental Assistance Program, which will enable tenants and landlords to apply for rental arrear payments: Rental Relief for those impacted by Covid
For statewide Covid-19 information visit the New York State Department of Health’s website here: New York State DOH
The Madison County Department of Health has the latest information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, testing, prevention, vaccine, and how best to respond to this unprecedented event. Visit their website here: Madison County DOH
Other Resources and Information:
- New York State has launched a new Mental Health Hotline for those struggling emotionally amid the Coronavirus outbreak. Starting immediately you can call 1-844-863-9314 for an appointment.
- Food panties and soup kitchens in Madison County
- CNY Food Pantries
- NY Health Insurance
- Coronavirus Resources for Parents
- Gambling Resource Center
- Resources for Kinship Caregivers
- Letter from Prevent Child Abuse NY