The Mid-York 2-1-1 service information is easily accessible online at http://www.211midyork.org/ or can be reached by dialing 2-1-1 from any local phone.
- 1.5.22 Employment Listings
- 1.5.22 Rental Listings
- 2020 CAP Madison County Resources Booklet
- 2020 Alphabetical Listing of Madison County Resources
Other Community Resources and Information:
- Low Income Household Water Assistance Program
- NYS Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Madison County COVID-19 Vaccine Nurses Hotline
- New York State has launched a new Mental Health Hotline for those struggling emotionally amid the Coronavirus outbreak. Starting immediately you can call 1-844-863-9314 for an appointment.
- Food panties and soup kitchens in Madison County
- CNY Food Pantries
- Coronavirus Resources for Parents
- Gambling Resource Center
- Resources for Kinship Caregivers