We are pleased to announce Steven Nicotera as our new Community Services Director. Steven has worked in human services for the past 24 years, primarily at The ARC of Oneida Lewis. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a Master’s degree in Health Administration. He was born and raised in New Hartford and has lived his whole life in upstate New York.
Founded in 1986, CAP works for and with low-income families to strive towards self-sufficiency in Madison County. What started as a two-staff agency in Morrisville, NY has grown into an over 80 employee organization with six offices spread throughout Madison, Oneida, and Herkimer counties. Through our variety of programs, we partner with families and children to addresses the challenges of today and build hope for the future. As the Community Services Director, Steven will be working with the leadership team to develop strategic goals and objectives to further our mission.
CAP’s Management Team:
- Antara Mitra, Executive Director
- Steven Nicotera, Community Service Director
- Shannon Cook, Fiscal Director
- Donna Prosser, Human Resource Manager
- Susan Hodge, Grants Manager
- Lindsey Dryja, Fiscal Manager
- Elizabeth Crofut, WIC Program Manager
- Phyllis Koester, Early Head Start Program Manager
- Colleen Matthews, Healthy Families Program Manager
- Nancy Verro, Mentoring and Supportive Services Program Manager
- Barb Church, Family Action and Kinship Care Coordination Program Manager